Sunday, March 30, 2008

each moment, a gift.



Every moment has within it the possibilty of completness in God. Every moment is a gift.

How can I best respond to the gift of this moment from God?

How can I return the gift he has given me intact.

Pass it along to others?

I don't own the moments of my life even if they are gifts in themselves.
Everything that is true cannot be possessed only impressed with the colour and shape of individual dreams and prayers, joys and pain, intentions, and love.
How do I imprint upon each moment of my life?
Do I bury the moments given to me in disatisfactions and arguments?

Do I see the sacredness of each breath?
The sacredness of each moment beyond the noise and distraction of now!

Each moment is drawn from the wellspring of eternity.

But do I always cup my hands to drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.