Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Some places I like to visit

Here are a couple of blogs I've come across lately that I really love...

Eyes of Wonder

Eyes of Wonder is such a special place in the blogosphere. If you haven't already heard of Eyes of Wonder, please pay Jewels and her beautiful family a visit sometime.
You will be inspired by their gentle, simple, grace filled way of life. Eye's of Wonder has just returned to Blogland after a year break, so there's lot's to catch up on :0)

http://prairieprologue.blogspot.com/

A new discovery. A lovely thoughtfully written, inspiring, blog. Please take a look!

http://livinglearningandlovingsimply.blogspot.com/

A beautiful, bright, upliftling blog from a Mom of four.


~Enjoy~

5 comments:

  1. Great links, Suzy! Thanks so much. &:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to give a visit. Thanks! Oh, and I have a suggestion at my place too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank for sharing :) I went over and checked them out & enjoyed them very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be visiting soon...You've been tagged...Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those other two blogs you linked to! It is an honor to even be listed alongside them! Thank you for your kind and beautiful words, you bless. (((P-Chick)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.