Monday, January 19, 2009

Some great blogs I've discovered over the last couple of months :0)

A bowl of Moss and Pebbles Beautiful, peaceful blog authored by a very talented young Christian Artist

This and That Susanne's faith filled posts are very inspiring to me.

Urban Servant An incredible family is all I can say!

Journey Mama A Mama of four in India. Rae writes beautifully, movingly, with humor and grace.

A Catholic Calling Sharon shares her faith in such a great way. I always enjoy reading her thoughts.

Streams in the Desert Devotions

The Beehive Lots of colour, imaginative and insightful writing from a home school family.

The Rose Garden Beauty and Peace are the two words that come to mind when I think of the Rose Garden.

Ordinary Life Magic Great Homeschooling Unschooling magic found here!

Barefoot toward the light I'm always given lots to ponder on after a visit at Barefoot towards the light :0)
And I have found some great book recommendations through the wonderful treasure chest of quotes, interspersed throughout Barbara's articulate articles!

A Sowers Heart Gentle devotions.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the recommendation, Suzy. It means a lot to me. One never realizes the effect one can have on others, quite unintentionally. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your links. I love discovering new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.
    I went to Urban Servant and learned a nice little lesson about keeping my mouth shut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.