Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lord I thank you for...


Knowing Jesus is close,
Even in the storms of life,

Knowing that there are friends close by,

To share warmth and light and insight,

The grace of sunlight both in the morning,
And at the days end.

Food in the cupboards,

A Song I love that makes me lift my baby up in the air to dance around the room,

Recycled furniture,

A chance to help somebody,

A chance to except the help of somebody,

A life that feels like a vocation,

A pair of arms that hold me tight, when I need reassurance,

A little face to greet me with a smile,

Little hands to hold,

Little feet to tickle,

Little bodies that wriggle,

A chance to get to know another better,

A chance to say thankyou.


Just click Gratitude on my labels list for more posts xx

pICTURE of bluebell AT THE TOP by my daughter Emmy

3 comments:

  1. So many lovely things there! I love the recycling one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your list!!!! So many wonderful things to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, Lord, I thank you for SuzyQ who always inspires with her writing all those who visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.