Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best Medicine


I have started to feel a little feverish and headachy this afternoon. I'm afraid I maybe coming down with some kind of "back to school" cough or cold or something.

Luckily I have my very own nursemaid Bujana who I have just left, nearly asleep now in her own little bed.

We cuddled up as usual and opened the curtains to a lovely peach coloured sky as she told me I must have her " tickles blanket" to keep my feet warm. "Tickles" is an old pillow case that Bujana likes to wrap her feet up in at bedtime.

Then she gave my feet a little massage while singing " Go to sleep and dream about Jesus" which is her very own composed song and "Twinkle star" finishing off with "Hush little baby" our favourite finishing off for bed song.

I thanked my little nurse as she put a concerned little palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

"You've taken really good care of me and I'm feeling better already I told her"

" I only learnt how to from you Mummy" Boo replied.

And there's no better medicine than that is there!
*
That's a picture of her taken a while back which I love. Just look at that twinkle in her eye, what is she up to!
I love that girl :0)

7 comments:

  1. Jessamine sometimes take the pillowcase off of her pillow and I'll find her sleeping in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have such a sweet nursemaid. Great photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a tender moment! Sometimes we worry how our children will turn out, if anything we try to teach them is getting through...and then there are moments like these that make it seem God is telling us "See?" they are learning.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am only just getting over a bad flu/bug thingy..It has been going the rounds in our home town. Thank goodness I am feeling much better..it was a really crummy one.

    Hope you get better soon Suzie wishing you lots of TLC:).

    Peace and JOY to you:)

    Marie xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how beautiful. I am sorry you are not feeling well though Suzy.

    I have passed an award onto your blog. See my blog for details.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's beautiful!
    And I hope you feel better today, sweetie,
    AR xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the best nurse anybody could wish for, Suzy, and where could she possibly have learnt such a gentle bedside manner? A beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.